Stall Holder Information and Booking
Saxilby Waterfront Festival 2023
Sunday 24 September, 11am-4pm
- Market stalls are provided for the event. These are 10'x4', with a roof, skirt, and table provided.
- Stalls are £45 to book
- Set-up from 9.30am
- Vehicles are required to be off-site by 10.30am
- Electric hook-up is not provided on-site
- Stall holders must take ALL their waste/packaging away with them at the end of the day. Failure to do so will result in the stall holder being sent a bill for the disposal of their waste/packaging and they will not be permitted to book a stall again
- All stallholders must have public liability insurance (min. £1,000,000) to exhibit. A copy of the certificate is required with the application. Trading without insurance is not permitted.
Food/Ice Cream Van Pitch
- Food vans can be booked for £150, vegan and gluten free welcomed
- Ice cream vans - FULLY BOOKED
Please note your booking is not confirmed until we receive a copy public liability insurance and food hygiene certificate (if applicable).
Booking confirms you will comply with the Terms and Conditions for booking a stall.