Stall Holders and Pitch Hirers Terms and Conditions
SAXILBY WATERFRONT FESTIVAL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DATE: Sunday 24 September 2023
Opening hours 11am-4pm (set up from 9am)
Location: Saxilby Waterfront, on Bridge Street, Saxilby.
A road closure will be in place with stalls being located along the road
STALLHOLDER SPACES: All single exhibiting spaces are 10ft width x 4ft depth (outdoor) and a market stall will be provided
1. As a stallholder you hold an obligation to ensure the safety of everyone associated with your stand and those persons who may be affected by your activities.
2. STALLS: Please ensure all structures and fittings on stalls are adequate and safe and visually checked throughout the event. We do not have any electricity on site.
3. STALLHOLDER WASTE DISPOSAL: Stallholders must take ALL their business waste/packaging away with them at the end of the day. Failure to do so will result in said stall holder being sent a bill for the disposal of their waste/packaging and you will not be permitted to book a stall again.
4. PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE: ALL stallholders must have public liability insurance (min. £2,000,000) to exhibit. A copy of the certificate is required with the application. Trading without insurance is not permitted. Insurance for craft stalls can be arranged online.
5. GENERATORS: Only to be used with the prior permission of the Waterfront Working Group and need to be included in the Risk Assessment.
6. ALCOHOL: Sale of alcohol is not permitted unless this has been arranged direct with the office.
7. REFRIDGERATION: If your product requires refrigeration, please ensure you have the required equipment.
8. TRADING HOURS: All stands must be manned at all times during the trading hours of the festival.
9. STAND BREAKDOWN: Do not begin to break down your stand down before the event has closed. No vehicles will be permitted onto the site until the area has been cleared of the public (30 minutes after the festival has closed). Don’t forget to leave your area clean, tidy, and all rubbish cleared away.
10. STALL HOLDER PARKING: Details to be confirmed nearer the time.
11. WEATHER CONDITIONS: The festival is unable to take any responsibility for the weather conditions that may impact on visitor numbers. Should the festival be cancelled due to weather conditions we are unable to refund the money for the stalls.
12. PRODUCTS: Stall holders are reminded that they may only sell the products declared on their application form, failure to do so may result in having your stall closed down and no refund will be given. Please note that the stall may not be sub-let/lent or otherwise hire the stall to any person other than the person named on the stall offer, without prior permission from the group.
13. FOOD STALLS: To comply with Health, Safety and Trading standards you must have at least a hygiene rating of 3 or above, your hygiene rating must be displayed at all times. All food stalls must declare any prosecutions they have been subject to and to enable them to trade at this event must be free from any prosecutions in the last 3 years. You must provide information on allergens (Natasha’s Law).
14. ELECTRICAL: All electrical equipment must meet current legislation, be maintained in a safe order and be covered in the stallholder’s risk assessment. Current PAT test certificated must be provided for all portable appliances. (Electricity supply is not provided at this event)
15. LPG: Please contact us if using LPG.
16. PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT: Stall holders are required to conduct themselves in a professional manner towards visitors, the event team, stewards, and other stallholders at all times. If this is not followed you may be asked to leave.
17. PAYMENT TERMS: Once an offer of a stall at the event has been made you will be invoiced and payment is to be made within the 14 days of the invoice. Failure to make a payment within this time will mean your stall offer will be reallocated. Once payment has been confirmed by the team the booking becomes non-refundable and non-transferable. Subletting of stalls is permitted where permission has been sought prior to booking via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that for last minute bookings wanting to sublet, you should allow at least two weeks prior to give time for permission to be granted.