Saxilby with Ingleby Annual Parish Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Saxilby with Ingleby Annual Parish Meeting is to be held on Wednesday 24 May 2023 at 7.00pm at the Function Room, St Andrews Community Centre, William Street, Saxilby, LN1 2LP.
6.30pm The function room will be open from 6.30pm for tea and coffee.
1. Chair of the parish council to open the meeting and welcome those present
2. To approve the notes from the 2022 Annual Parish Meeting as minutes
3. To receive reports from community groups
4. Report on council activities for the year, including grants awarded to local organisations (s.137)
5. To elect Saxilby Village Hall (Saxilby Watmough Memorial Hall) trustees
6. Electors to discuss questions requested for inclusion on the agenda:
a. The proposal to site up to 150 houses in the parish
b. The issues arising from the tankering of sewerage along West Bank
c. Provision of appropriate levels of healthcare via GP surgeries
d. Traffic management measures for the junction of Mill Lane and the A57
7. Electors discuss any further questions raised
9.00pm Meeting closes
Cllr Elizabeth Hillman, Saxilby with Ingleby Parish Council Chairman
16 May 2023
Please note the Annual Parish Meeting is a meeting of the electorate and not a meeting of the parish council.