The Saxilby with Ingleby Bridge Street Working Group meeting will be held on Thursday 8 September, 7pm at St Andrews Community Centre, William Street, Saxilby, LN1 2LP.
Zarina Belk Assistant Parish Clerk
2 September 2022
15 Minute Public Question Time
(Maximum three minutes per member of public)
When members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Those items not on the agenda will not be debated but referred, if appropriate, to the next meeting.
1. To receive apologies and accept valid reasons for absence, these having been submitted to the clerk prior to the meeting
2. To receive Declarations of Interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011
3. To approve the meeting notes of 21 June 2022 as minutes of the meeting
4. To receive an update from the Waterfront Festival including fund raising
5. To receive an update and agreed actions regarding the footbridge, ramp/steps and the cracked step
6. To agree
a. Retrospective grant application (Co-op Community Champion- winter application)
b. A new Balmoral tree seat and backrest for Bridge Street/Queensway with funding from two donations
c. To apply for the Queensway bus shelter grant funding and discuss draft designs and costs
d. To an offer of a volunteering from the Co-op and the focus of the event
e. Where the chrysanthemum plants can be stored during the summer
7. To discuss and agree the next steps if Bridge Street Working Group should be rebranded to attract new members
8. To provide an update on the council’s social media policy.
9. To note
a. Update on the memory branch and the timescales.
b. Update on the refurbishment of the mosaic
c. Update on CRT and LDAA summer activities along the Waterfront
d. Update of the Saxilby cycle path connection
e. Update on the land behind the storm pumping station
f. Update regarding the removal of the ‘no through’ road sign on Bridge Place Corner.
10. Date of next meeting