MEETING NOT HELD DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES
The Saxilby with Ingleby Bridge Street Working Group meeting will be held on Tuesday 22 June 2021 at 7:00pm.
This meeting will be held by video conference.
Lydia Hopton, Assistant Parish Clerk
15 June 2021
15 Minute Public Question Time
When members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Those items not on the agenda will not be debated but referred, if appropriate, to the next meeting.
1. To receive apologies and accept valid reasons for absence, these having been submitted to the Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive Declarations of Interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011
3. To elect a chairman and vice-chairman for the Working Group
4. To approve the meeting notes of 18 May 2021 as minutes of the meetings
5. Update on fundraising from Peter Hewes, Jane Kay and Dilys Britt, including plant sale
6. To discuss and agree Saxilby Waterfront summer activities
7. Update on:
a. Watering plant containers and agree rota
b. Volunteer days and plans for next volunteer day
c. Meeting with Sun Inn tenants
d. Procedure for any purchases by Working Group members
e. Ongoing issue with deer in canal
f. New bench for bus stop
g. Picnic area litter bin
8. Agree next meeting date