Notice is hereby given that an Extra-Ordinary Full Council meeting will be held on:
Wednesday 14 April 2021 at 7:00pm.
Under the Local Authorities (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority Meeting) (England) Regulations 2020, this meeting will be held by video conference:
Meeting ID: 839 7440 9988
Elaine Atkin, Parish Clerk
7 April 2021
15 Minute Public Question Time
When members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Those items not on the agenda will not be debated but referred, if appropriate, to the next meeting.
Council Meeting Agenda
1. To receive apologies and accept valid reasons for absence, these having been submitted to the Clerk prior to the meeting
2. To receive Declarations of Interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive the Big Community Survey report and agree any actions required
4. To receive a library proposal report and agree any actions required
5. CLOSED SESSION – Council to resolve to go into closed session in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 for the following items on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
6. To receive a bar proposal and agree any actions required