The Saxilby with Ingleby Extra-Ordinary Full Council meeting will be held on
Wednesday 24th March 2021 at 7:30pm.
Under the Local Authorities (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority Meeting) (England) Regulations 2020, this meeting will be held by video conference: https://bit.ly/3lwGACr
Meeting ID: 813 4012 7494
Elaine Atkin, Parish Clerk
19th March 2021
15 Minute Public Question Time
When members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Those items not on the agenda will not be debated but referred, if appropriate, to the next meeting.
Council Meeting Agenda
1. To receive apologies and accept valid reasons for absence, these having been submitted to the Clerk prior to the meeting
2. To receive Declarations of Interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011
3. To review and approve the Grievance Policy and Procedure
4. CLOSED SESSION – Council to resolve to go into closed session in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 for the following items on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
5. To agree cleaning provision for the new financial year
6. To note staffing matters and agree actions