Saxilby Waterfront Working Group
Thursday 24 November 2022 7pm
You are invited to attend the Saxilby Waterfront Working Group meeting on Thursday 24 November, 7pm at St Andrews Community Centre, William Street, Saxilby, LN1 2LP.
Zarina Belk, Assistant Parish Clerk
18 November 2022
15 Minute Public Question Time
(Maximum three minutes per member of public)
When members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the council.
Those items not on the agenda will not be debated but referred, if appropriate, to the next meeting.
1. To receive apologies and accept valid reasons for absence, these having been submitted to the clerk prior to the meeting
2. To receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011
3. To approve the notes of 27 October 2022 as minutes of the meeting
4. To recommend a design for the new Queensway bus shelter to Full Council
5. To discuss and agree events and dates 2023 including the Waterfront Festival, and volunteers for the Waterfront Festival Sub-Group
6. To discuss and agree fundraising over the winter period
7. To note an update on the:
a. Waterfront footbridge
b. Memory tree
c. Mosaic mural restoration and next steps
d. Saxilby cycle path connection
e. Wildflower and tree planting
8. Agree date of next meeting