Full Council Meeting
7.00pm Wednesday 1 February 2023
St Andrews Community Centre, LN1 2LP.
15 Minute Public Question Time
Three minutes per member of public or organisation. When members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the council. Those items not on the agenda will not be debated but referred, if appropriate, to the next meeting.
1. Receive apologies and accept valid reasons for absence, these having been submitted to the clerk prior to the meeting
2. Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011
3. Approve notes of 4 January 2023 Full Council and the chair to sign them as minutes
4. Note the meeting action log
5. Bi-annual review and approval of training and development policy
Finance and risk
6. Approve expenditure above specified limits, as per Financial Regulations
7. Consider adding a statement to the council’s social media channels to provide timelines for a response and consider the council’s responsiveness on social media.
Recreation ground and community centre
8. Receive the latest project list and agree any actions required
9. Note the tennis club risk assessment
10. Approve service level agreement for Mill Lane
11. Receive a Saxilby Waterfront update and agree actions
12. Receive a MUGA update and agree actions
13. Consider and agree an approach for 2023 events including Christmas Lights Switch On, Coronation, and D-Day 80 Anniversary
14. Approve planning recommendation that latest community infrastructure levy tranche goes towards a replacement Queensway Bus Shelter to complete this year’s replacement of all existing bus shelters
Lydia Hopton, Parish Clerk,
27 January 2023