MUGA Working Group Meeting
7.00pm Wednesday 25 January 2023
St Andrews Community Centre, LN1 2LP.
15 Minute Public Question Time
Three minutes per member of public or organisation. When members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the council. Those items not on the agenda will not be debated but referred, if appropriate, to the next meeting.
- Receive apologies and accept valid reasons for absence, these having been submitted to the Clerk prior to the meeting
- Receive Declarations of Interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011
- Approve the notes of the meeting of 14 December 2022 as minutes
- Note the Terms of Reference for the group particularly item 7.9
- Receive an update on the latest public consultation comments received
- To receive an update on the Football Foundation funding next steps and agree actions and timelines
- To consider seeking funding from local businesses
- Agree the next meeting date
Lydia Hopton, Parish Clerk,
24 January 2023