MUGA Working Group Meeting
7.00pm Thursday 25 May 2023
St Andrews Community Centre, LN1 2LP.
15 Minute Public Participation Session
Three minutes per member of public or organisation. When members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the council. Those items not on the agenda will not be debated but referred, if appropriate, to the next meeting.
1. To elect a chair
2. To elect a vice-chair
3. Receive apologies and accept valid reasons for absence
4. Receive Declarations of Interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011
5. Approve the notes of the meeting of 25 January 2023 as minutes
6. Approve updated project plan
7. Agree the next meeting date
8. The Working Group resolve to go into closed session in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 for the following item(s) on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted (quotes).
9. To approve tree work quote
10. To approve architect quote
Lydia Hopton, Parish Clerk,
19 May 2023