Saxilby with Ingleby Parish Council - Home page

Saxilby Waterfront

Welcome to Saxilby with Ingleby Parish


In the event of a flooding emergency, you should focus on the safety of yourself and your family.
Dial 999 or 112 if it is an emergency.
To report any type of flooding please contact:
Lincolnshire County Council’s Customer Service Centre on 01522 782082.
You can also report to the Flood and Water Team at (the email is monitored Monday–Friday during office hours) or report on

For further information please visit Lincolnshire County Council's Flooding Pages